Friday, February 22, 2013

Shooting the game

I have now finished two weeks of oral 5FU and one round of Oxalaplatin. There is one full week of vacation, no meds. Today is the first day since beginning that there is no N/V. Energy is better, even to the point of riding the recumbent bike for a few miles while listening to Rascal Flatts.

The family remains a stable force in my life. Daily discussions, good and bad are recognized. I appreciate their candor and great concern. I have relaxed knowing that the battle is the Lords and I must present myself ready for the chemo and remain anabolic.

Friends! Great Friends are visiting, writing and sending cards regularly. This is the hidden strength I never have recognized. I appreciate everyone so much and I have regular boo-hoo sessions when someone says they love me and my family and wish the very best. Thank you!

Wednesday nights game was fun. Great to be back in Rupp arena with all the great coaches, great photographers, writers and newsmen. A wonderful family to be associated with. Ill share several pic with you.

Bo and Tammy Brown. An award winning photographer.

10 Archie Goodwin Guard6-4.5 198 FRLittle Rock, Ark. (Sylvan Hills)
An excellent layup from a premiere player.

Thanks to all of you
God Bless
Bo Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment