Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Post Port A Cath

Several days have passed now and the mental anguish is often overwhelming. As a physician I anticipate what is coming with a freshness and an awareness from the next detailed textbook. The stories gained form the books do not end well therefore I have placed them back on the shelf.

My faith is unwavering. I know who fights this battle. This fight is beyond me completly. I do know that through this journey, thus far, that God does not do things in an easily explainable fashion. All cancer patients want to beat the big C and I am no different. My thoughts are extended to keep energy up high enough to let the chemo do its very best. God will do the rest. I have to let him choose the blessing for me. I am assured that God is fighting this fight for me.

Chemo is thur, and will begin as from an earlier blog, with 5Fu an anti metabolite drug. Intravenous  use of oxaliplatin, an anti-DNA or anti- replication drug.

My photographer friends have shown such support. It is better than any pain medication one can take.  I have heard daily from them and it surely gives me hope. I do have credentials for the SEC and anticipate being there.

I'll write again tomorrow
Thanks to everyone
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment