Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan. 29, 2013 #1

My feelings with knowing that I have cancer is settling in. The unknown cancer therapy and the delivery method is abit unsettling. I have all the confidence in Dr. Kessler and Dr. Hicks. They both have extended efforts to educate myself and family about the cancer and mostly provide a glimmer of hope during and after the process.

I look forward in communicating through this media blog and letting all of you see what is transpiring within this resemblance of a man. I am well supported with a tremendous gathering of family and friends. The hospital support is emotionally overwhelming. I get emotional when i dwell on the visitors and the wonderful things they said and expression of support that was given.

Formost I am thankful for my faith and the strength it gives me daily to begin this journey of colon cancer.

Thank you for all your support, and Love you have, and are expressing.

Bo Morris